Thursday, September 9, 2010

Actual conversation at work today

Virginia:
hi D
why would there be a variance between the report you made me and the Proration access by rate plan for rate plan changes used in JE 3053?


D:
i never said that it will happen

Virginia:
i didn't mean to suggest you would.
I'm just wondering what could cause this variance


D:
i have to check

Virginia:
I'm so glad you have nothing else to do than to cater to my whims


D:
ok i m goona send u one new file..shud be the same..but lets try this one
that has to tie to JE


Virginia:
ok


D sends:
PRORATION_ACCESS_MIGRATION_MIGRA_20108.csv

D:
howz is it looking now


Virginia:
I'm still working on it.
two min


D:
haha
sure


Virginia:
perfect!
what did you do different this time?


D:
magic


Virginia:
what incantation did you use? I'll go home tonight and practice it with my willow-trunk-dragon-heartstring wand and then I'll never have to bother you again when I can't make something balance!


D:
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment