Sunday, October 21, 2012


Simple Genius (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #3)Simple Genius by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is entertaining and a pretty easy/fast read. Here are two ongoing complaints of mine, though: Sean King is supposed to be ex-secret service, and therefore trained to "read" people, but he's always trusting these women who end up being the bad guys. I mean, if I can figure out that these people are the bad guys without trying, he should, too. It's ridiculous! And Michelle Maxwell is supposed to be this former Olympian, but the way she's described physically makes her sound like some sort of gigantic Amazon warrior. And yet men end up tripping over themselves for her. She just doesn't sound sexy to me, although maybe I'm not actually the target audience for these books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment