Sunday, October 14, 2012


The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to ThinThe Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Greg Critser
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book basically is a list of 20 rules to follow to lose weight. I think that the rules are pretty basic and easy to follow, but I think that 20 of them is too many. I can't remember 20 different things, although Harper says that over time they become second nature. I think these rules are much more realistic than other books I've read about being healthy and losing weight, although some of them will still be difficult to do, like rule #4: slash your intake of refined flours and grains.

All in all, the rules aren't really anything new, if you've ever read anything about losing weight, but I like rules, so having a list of them will hopefully be a helpful guideline.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment