Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Forgotten

The Forgotten (Puller, #2)The Forgotten by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Somehow, when I got this book from the library, I didn't know it was the second in a series. The protagonist, John Puller, kept referring to something that had happened to him in West Virginia. I knew after the second reference that either I had missed the first book in the series, or that this was one of those plot devices that makes the reader curious about how the past is going to affect the current situation (I should have realized it was the former, as the latter isn't something Baldacci tends to do. Not having read the first book first doesn't ruin this book, it's just a silly order to go about things.

Anyway, I read this book while traveling, which is what Baldacci is perfect for. Just enough plot to keep it interesting, but not so much that you can't put it down and enjoy your travels (and/or read it while you're supposed to be sleeping on a plane).

If you enjoy David Baldacci, you'll enjoy this book, too, but I suggest starting with the first one in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment