Two weeks ago Captain America and I went to Orlando to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and it was amazing.
However, that's not what this post is about. It's about how, the longer we live in California, the more we become like Californians, and then when we leave, we totally understand why Californians annoy the rest of the country. We've identified a couple of tells that we've just arrived from California:
1. We are always blown away by people smoking anywhere we happen to be.
2. Similarly, we're blown away by people smoking wherever they happen to be.
3. We want to add avocado to everything (seriously, is there anything that isn't improved by avocado?).
4. Resort pricing, while still exorbitant, is no more or less exorbitant than standard everyday California prices.
5. I had one more, but I've returned to California, so I can't remember what it is, because whatever it was is normal behavior again.
And here are some pictures that don't have anything to do with this post, except that they're from our trip to Florida.