Wednesday, May 30, 2012


A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just finished reading this book for the second time.

I really enjoy this series (obviously, if I'm reading it again). This series is told from the perspectives of a number of key players. Unfortunately, not all of them are interesting perspectives.

For example, Sansa is a mostly useless character in this book (I suspect that the Stark children have to get a little older for them to be useful characters), and her POV is mostly to show what's happening in King's Landing and Joffrey's court.

These books are really long, so if you have a short attention span, they're not for you, but they're well written, and **spoiler alert** I love it when authors can write multi-dimensional characters, and when authors aren't afraid to let bad things happen to the "good guys."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment